Quality assurance & ISO
Ensuring that all steps are performed according to specifications
Quality means fulfilling customers’ wishes from the initial idea to the delivery of the last part.
DIN & ISO 9001: 2015 certified for:
- Engineering & development
- Injection moulding
- Download ISO 9001 certificate
Initial sample report according to PPAP.
All requirements are carefully measured and verified, regardless of the size of the order.
- < 0.010 mm
- Reverse engineering
- 2.5 D scanning
Testing & verification possibilities
Certain required functions cannot be monitored by dimensional control, e.g. thermal stability or deformation under load. These properties can also be checked.
In 2016, the overall PPM was > 500, and for Automotive 0 PPM
Every process step is performed at QuickTools. As a result, we have a full and clear overview of the progress of the process from beginning to end.
(Registration, evaluation & authorisation of chemical substances) All of our deliveries are compliant with Reach regulations.
At QuickTools, energy and material use are reduced to the lowest limits possible:
- All injection presses are monitored to ensure a minimal use of energy. We use direct recycling to operate a zero-waste process.
- The tool room core machines consume only a few hundred watts to light the laser source, and we hardly have any chip waste because forming elements are added up.
- We are proud to be able to look back on many years of business without any goods being returned.