The only way to achieve an optimal result with record turnaround times is through excellent know-how and process management.
- Our products come with an exclusive and free bonus: TIME
- Much faster time-to-market than the competition.
- Our clients never end up in need of time.
- Your project team can work very efficiently: there are no waiting times between frozen design, FOT and approval.
- Your competitor will need years to achieve multiple design loops and generations, whilst QuickTools can do this in weeks or even days.
- One-stop shop: development + mouldmaker + serial production, all in-house: very fast learning curves.
- Possibility of a very steep ramp-up.
8- to 16-cavity tools are usually built for larger volumes. However, they only become available for production after 6 to 9 months.
On the other hand, QuickTools can build 4-cavity moulds which can enter production after a few weeks.
- The moulds are produced in a fully-automated manner and with a very narrow error margin.
- Small serial productions with the quality of mass production.
- QuickTools is known for setting the quality standard in its pre-series, and maintains that standard at all later stages.
- Projects completed in 1 week are simply several times cheaper than those that are completed in 5 to 8 weeks.
- The quoted prices are all inclusive according to the specifications
- No additional fee for a mould flow.
- Multiple material tests can be conducted during the same trial injection.
- No update or debugging costs.
- Pre-determined alternative executions or tests can be carried out as part of the same try-out.
- No storage costs.
- No maintenance costs.
- In case of:
- Unknown or changing demands.
- Market still in flux.
- Volumes subject to change.
- Unknown lifetime of project.
- Changing legislation.
You will encounter major difficulties in a conventional environment, whereas Quicktools is able to easily handle such events.
Upgrades (advanced notification)
It is possible to expand a single cavity mould into a 2- or 4-cavity mould. This enables quick start-up, limits risks and costs for changes, and the parts remain at a price that is competitive compared to mass production.